1. Speaking to your Financier or your First National Finance Consultant to arrange the best loan to suit your needs.
2. Prepare a short list of preferred suburbs that suits your lifestyle bearing in mind affordability and accomodation requirements.
3. Research sales in those preferred suburbs using Murray Bridge First National recent sales, realestate.com.au sold properties and homepriceguide.com.au. inspect as many properties in your preferred suburb so you have a feel for prices. Attend all open homes in the area.
4. Develop a relationship with one of you professional Sales Consultants who specialises in your preferred area. Your Sales Consultant will be able to advise you of any additional information you may need and also help you with recent comparable sales in the area.
5. Ask one of our Sales Consultants to register you as a Priority Buyer so that you are notified of any new listings that become available before thay are advertised.
6. When you find a property that suits your requirements ask the Sales Consultant for a copy of the sales contract and the form 1. Read through or get advice from your Conveyancer/Solicitor.
7. You may choose to arrange a building inspection prior to making an offer. If the property is not purchased by auction you may do this in your 2 day cooling off period once the contract has been signed and you may have secured the property.
8. Submit your offer in writing either on a contract or offer sheet. You may need to make an appointment with a Sales Consultant if you submit your offer on a contract. The Sales Consultant will need to know your preferred settlement period, deposit, and any conditions you may have eg. finance approval or if you require a building inspection.
9. In South Austrailia once your contract has been accepted and Form 1 cooling off forms have been submitted you have two clear business days to check all documentation or if you haven't already, get your Conveyancer/Solicitor to check all documentation. It is also recommended you speak to your Insurance Broker and take out insurance cover on the property.
10. Once cooling off period is completed you will be required to pay your deposit to the Agent's trust account. The Agent will also need to know who your Conveyancer/Solicitor will be to affect the settlement on your behalf.
Call our office 85322 000 or email email@example.com
for you free copy of Seller, Buyers or Investors Guide.